Registration Closed for the 2020 Retreat
Location: Applegate Jesuit Retreat Center
1001 Boole Road,
Applegate CA 95703
The purpose for the weekend retreat is to create the fellowship we crave and to put into action the twelve steps to spiritual progress. No matter what Step you are working on, you will find help and encouragement. We absolutely insist on enJOYing life, so plan on having a great and memorable weekend in the Sierra Foothills.
Note: *If you require funding assistance, petition your local Home Group for sponsorship consideration before registering online
NOTICE: NCMUR 2020 will be conducted in accordance with California and Placer County health restrictions for COVID-19, including requirements for face coverings, social distancing, single occupancy lodging, and limitations on use of indoor gathering spaces. Please be adaptable. Bring clothing and gear suitable for some outdoor gatherings, as needed.
The retreat registration desk opens at 4:00 PM on Friday November 6, 2020, with dinner starting at 6:00 PM that evening. The retreat ends at 10:00 AM on Sunday November 8, 2020.
- $210 Standard Registration for a Single Occupancy room
- Friday pizza and fellowship from 5:30 to 7:00 PM
- Lodging on Friday and Saturday nights
- Saturday Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
- Sunday Meal: Breakfast only
- Activities such as hiking and mountain biking
What to bring
- Personal items (esp., soap, shampoo, shaver, tooth brush / paste, personal pillow, etc.); Bedsheets, blanket, pillows and towels provided.
- Shoes and clothing for hiking and sports. Bring warm clothes for likely cool weather.
- Writing materials and program literature (White Book, Big Book, 12×12, SA’s “Step Into Action,” etc.)
- Sports equipment
- Musical instruments (note: If you play a musical instrument consider bringing it and perhaps a “Retreat Band” will materialize!).
- Honesty, Open-mindedness, and Willingness (HOW).
If you would like to be of service at the retreat, or if you have general questions &/or registration questions about the retreat, please contact Greg V. at firstname.lastname@example.org. You might also consider carpooling with members from your regional area.